domingo, fevereiro 25, 2007

SEX IS A JOKE IN HEAVEN – 22/09/2006

By the age of 30 I had still a doubt or two about sex. I could tell a lot of stories about it, but they were all about me, so I had the feeling people wouldn´t be interested. Despite the significant amount of information I got from pictures, I considered the actual experience in comparison quite overrated. This was a shallow perspective, anyway. Sex is a laughing stock for mankind because it isn´t completely under our control. Or maybe I´m talking about love.

2 Comments:

Blogger Plástico-bolha said...

I think do you talk about tickles...That thing which make us happy when somebody touch us

outubro 14, 2007 4:58 PM  
Blogger Norid said...

"Sex is a laughing stock" > interessante ponto de vista ^^

dezembro 13, 2007 2:15 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home